Background on Ron Bieganski
- Future So Bright
- “rabsk” and "ejium b. come from a series of 10 paintings that all began when I jumped into large construction dumpsters that were discovered as I rode my bike with my kids.
- I took pictures of the inside walls. These acrylic paintings are about finding the beautiful amongst the common place and over-looked “beauty” in our cities.
- I was yelled at by numerous construction workers to get the hell out of there- but I didn’t and these paintings are the result.
- These paintings were also an expression of what I was going through as I had recently lost my job after 30 years of working in the same place.
- In the other parts of my life I am Co-director of the NeuroKitchen Arts in Chicago where I teach theater and creative writing to teenagers.
- *I have added a few other paintings in the photos from this dumpster collection.